E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys last night as i was coming home from work on 114. I hit a super big object on the highway.. I couldnt switch lanes. The traffic was heavy. I hit it head on.. It look to be a like a huge cement block.. as I impacted it. the car went airborne. Car starts making load ass noise...followed by smoke and than just shutting off.. I was in the center lane... and the steering would even work.. i was stuck in the center lane... with car smoking.. gas leaking and oil leaking everywhere... long story short got thr car towed to my house i jack it up today.. and man... the car is all jacked up. broken radiator, fan, oil pan, axels, fuel line are busted( which i had just put 56 bucks 10 min b4). the engine looks to be shifted. Two busted tires.. list goes on... I just called my insurance, this is my first accident hope it goes smooth.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
dang that sucks

·
Registered
941 Posts
I live right by 114 near the airport. That road is so jacked up right now. sorry for your loss bro.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry to hear that, 114 is under heavy construction from I35E to Loop 12
and again at 121/DFW airport area...
IF it's a cement block thingy then probably one of the construction crews
dropped it and U'd have to go after them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts