BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, the timing could not be mroe perfect. If you haven't seen the thread I started on "Do you get random respect for your car?", check it out here:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=202190&page=1&pp=20

That having been said, a few guys mentioned how people would be pricks to them just because it's a BMW...

Welp, after only posting that thread this morning, here's what hapened:

On my way home from school today on the interstate, I passed (not fast, in middle lane, traffic was very heavy) a gold accord. Because of traffic, the guy ended up passing me again, me in the middle, him in the right lane. Anyways, I look over, and there's this nasty looking late-20's/early 30's looking man, all dirty, with long dark hair pulled back in a pony tail, FRIGGIN hanging out of his window looking back at my car, making hand signals like he's jerking off. He was laughing and pointing at my car...

What a jackass, you might be saying, but how is this mean/funny? Welp, I politely pointed out to him, all too late I might add, that the conversion van 75 feet in front of him was at a dead stop. BOOM! Right into the back of it, hugely mangled front end.

I stopped and pulled over to make sure the people in the van were ok. I politely told them why it happened, and gave them my phone number and name in case they needed me. I looked back at the guy who was still sitting in his car and smiled, just turned and walked away.

I know it's mean, but I did nothing to that guy. His friggin accord probably cost more than my car did... I think he deserved it. :dunno:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Sucka!

·
Registered
10,008 Posts
:eek:wned: That SUX!! I mean, he is a prick, but it's still a harsh ending. I don't know why you got involved. That guy willl no doubt try and bring you into this in some way or another.

·
Registered
683 Posts
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
FVCKING morons like that get what they diserve.

this is a little off topic lol but have you ever found that youve been in another car and noticed a nice e46 and honked or tryed to be like :thumbup: ... well i was driving my moms old car (94 accord) and did just that .. i got the WORST look lolol n then the guy pulled on me lol

·
Registered
759 Posts
Damn dude, thats a prime example of the universe (karma) getting back at someone who was putting alot of negative energy out there. Man that stuff reciprocates like you wouldnt believe. :eek:wned:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
HAHA you know what would have fvkcin rocked...if you went up to his car, snapped a pic and then put it on your sig. I'd give anyting to see the look on that guys face. owned with a capital OWN

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Masko said:
HAHA you know what would have fvkcin rocked...if you went up to his car, snapped a pic and then put it on your sig. I'd give anyting to see the look on that guys face. owned with a capital OWN

Video would have been 10000 times better than that. I SOOOOOO wished I had my brand spankin new camera with me. I even thought about bringing it to school so I could shoot my car in the garage, but i just dont feel like keeping it in my car unsafe.... Oh well, the sight of him flipping around super fast, then almost standing his car on the front end will FOREVER be in my mind. :mischief:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts