E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. Im going to look at a Titanium Silver 330Ci on Sunday.. 29,000 Miles, 5 Speed, Sport, Halogens, beautiful car. It's the original owner and he's selling cause he needs a 4 door to drive his family around in. Everything is sounding perfect (Cause i have looked at soo many non 5speed, coupes, sedans, step, pre-owned, private sale... and theres too many scratches, too abused, and other problems) Except there is no moonroof(sunroof) on this car. He ordered it without the roof. Is there others out there with out the sunroofs? Is this common??

Just give me an idea...

Also i searched.. but what are some key things to look for when looking at the car, specific to E46 problems??

Thanks -
Chris

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree... but there is nothing here in new york... nada...

I have seriously 4 different dealerships searching for a car. It seems like everything on the lots have soo many scratches, dents, curb rash on wheels.. Its insane.

·
Registered
113 Posts
No sunroof here. First car without one. I loved them on other cars but I haven't really missed it. Another benefit of no sunroof is you get an extra 3 inches of headroom. Makes the interior of the car seem much bigger when you are sitting in the car. I also really enjoy the more rigidity but it is easy to get squeaks and rattles here because bad roads built on clay that moves. Keeps the whole car tighter. Lastly weight savings is always a plus. So if no sunroof is your only problem with the car, it wouldn't let it stop you from buying.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAHA.. thanks for the help guys.

I'll let ya know how the test drive goes... Hopefully its as perfect as it seems. Then you'll have another member to E46fanatics, and best of all............. A BEAST in the making. :yikes:

·
Registered
959 Posts
you know scientifically.. hot air rises up... i need my moon/sun rooft because i need my farts to quickly disepate...

·
Registered
646 Posts
It's the disadvantages of living in New York. I feel ya bro.

Biznatch said:
I agree... but there is nothing here in new york... nada...

I have seriously 4 different dealerships searching for a car. It seems like everything on the lots have soo many scratches, dents, curb rash on wheels.. Its insane.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.