BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
There I was, Sicily, 1918..
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's a good way to clean the felt surrounding the sunroof? Mine's slowly getting dirty w/road grime and cloth lint.

·
Obey my dog
2,616 Posts
I use this stuff i got from pepboys. it's called Dri-Clean and it's made by Blue Coral. It works really well and it's very easy to use. I have to use it a lot on the front part of the pillar between the front side windows and the back side windows because i drive with the windows down a lot and brown crap builds up on them :eek: i have the gray interior and i have to clean it a lot because it is light colored.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey guys, what is a good all purpose cleaner that would be safe on my seats and dash? Something to keep in my car just in case an accident happens.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Dri-CLean works!!!

WarSong said:
I use this stuff i got from pepboys. it's called Dri-Clean and it's made by Blue Coral. It works really well and it's very easy to use. I have to use it a lot on the front part of the pillar between the front side windows and the back side windows because i drive with the windows down a lot and brown crap builds up on them :eek: i have the gray interior and i have to clean it a lot because it is light colored.
I second that..... Works really well.:thumbup:

·
Registered
616 Posts
mdowg10 said:
Hey guys, what is a good all purpose cleaner that would be safe on my seats and dash? Something to keep in my car just in case an accident happens.
If it's leather I keep a packet of Turtle Wax leather Conditioner/Cleaner wipes in the trunk. It's zip locked sealed and I only use them if needed. I got them at Walmart for about $3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts