BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I have a 05 330ci convertible and i'm going to upgrade the Mtech II front bumper for my car and i've been searching for good collision shops in my area( I already stopped by Auto Mark in Farmington Hills and Autometric collision in Eastpointe but their prices are just unreasonable to me). So any one have experience with any one with good price and good jod in my area? I'm really appreciate for your help! Thank you so much! :bow::bow::bow:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try VIP Body Shop in Farmington Hills right next to Erhard BMW or Motor City Steal in Commerce
Thank you so much for your advice! And do you know any auto repair shop for bmw also? Cause i've been truggle for searching a repair shop that gives me a good price and knowledgeable with bmws. About the Spring meeting, will it be on April,3th from 8-11am on 15 mile and collige?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Thank you so much for your advice! And do you know any auto repair shop for bmw also? Cause i've been truggle for searching a repair shop that gives me a good price and knowledgeable with bmws. About the Spring meeting, will it be on April,3th from 8-11am on 15 mile and collige?
In this case, VIP Body Shop is the place for you. I'm very happy with them.

Yes, the meeting is on the 3rd

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
In this case, VIP Body Shop is the place for you. I'm very happy with them.

Yes, the meeting is on the 3rd
Thank you so much for your respond!:bow: And do you have any experience with BIMRS? ===>>> http://www.bimrs.org/profiles/BirminghamImports.html. Because i gonna need some works on the engine! So where do you usually have your car maintained (not the dealers) ? Sorry for asking you too much questions:)!!! I'm living in Warren, how about u?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What kind of work do you need done? I might be able to help i'm a tech at BMW
I need alignment and when I drive my car on rough roads, I hear some noises under the car! Can you help me to fix these problems? And do you have any idea for the best engine oil (I'm thinking about royal purple 5w30)?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts