E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
P.I.M.P.
2,369 Posts
just go to any straight onramp to I-5....or any local highway. Do it at night, so there are no cars in front or behind you. Stop and lauch and do your 0-60 sprint.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I-5 North to 217....

Lived hear 8 years, not one cop....very straight good road....goto top speed if you want...also been told that there is some strange reason cops CANT be there.

·
Registered
642 Posts
OH and stop right before Tualatin exit or the small bridge after.

·
P.I.M.P.
2,369 Posts
jun14scr said:
ur kidding. right? the highwaY?! find an old abandoned back road?
why am i kidding....highways around here have the stoplight on the onramp along with a white line(for traffic) followed by a straight lane for about .5 miles. You can do a 0-120 before having to even merge.

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
k-dog: what onramps let you go from 0-120 around Seattle? I guess I go to the hilly places too much!

·
P.I.M.P.
2,369 Posts
The one that immediately pops into my head is the 520 onramp in Bellevue close to azteca....it twists twists, but then at the bottom there is a line with a traffic light....after that is a straightaway. Another one is highway 167 in Auburn(my gf lives nearby, yes the area is GHETTO) northbound.....you make a turn to get on the onramp, line/traffic light, straightaway for half a mile.

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
thanks k-dog, I guess I never use those onramps... :p hwy167 is WAAAY to far south for me. heh

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For those that are saying I5/217 area..

Which exchange(s) exactly?

Basically, I want to find a road that is level, straight, good asphault..

Most of the onramps I can think of have a slope or a curve...

Any roads out 20-50 miles that are open, straight, built well? Don't want to see cops or kiddies...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Sorry I ment I-5 North to 205......

Coming from wilsonville to portland then heading towards west linn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts