E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know too much about the car, and if the owner is on this board i hope they dont mind me posting a pic, but my friend out in orange county sent me this picture last night. i guess there is someone in his apartment complex that drives this 5 series and it used to have some 19 or 20" chrome wheels on it, well anyways, my friend went out to his car late last night and this is what he found. the parking is gated also, reminded me of that porsche not too long ago that had his hre's stolen. i hope the people that do this **** get what they deserve, like they say, what goes around comes around.

Attachments

·
Likes Supermodels
2,358 Posts
i'm guessing the owner did not have wheel locks installed. :dunno:

·
Registered
686 Posts
i thought the crooks were at least nice enough to use bricks to support the car..OMG let me get this straight so was the car ON the ground without any support? ouch that would really suck :thumbup:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they must not have had any wheel locks, and yeah the car just resting on the ground, no bricks or anything, just on its rotors...

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
WHOA O_O... :bawling:

·
Registered
306 Posts
it's so easy to steal stuff even at private garages, it's scary. They come into the garage like they live there and take wheels off like its their own cars, and 99% of the time we dont know who lives in our apartments and owns what cars and dont want to offend people by accusing them of stealing.

·
Registered
686 Posts
LOL just take a minute and imagine when they get the wheels off the car, and they take slide the jack off the car, and bang! the car falls onto the ground LOL lying on its punie rotors :bow:

·
Registered
126 Posts
matplaza said:
it's so easy to steal stuff even at private garages, it's scary. They come into the garage like they live there and take wheels off like its their own cars, and 99% of the time we dont know who lives in our apartments and owns what cars and dont want to offend people by accusing them of stealing.
:werd:

I live in an apt with a private garage, and do some of the more minor work on my car right there. When I was switching my wheels, which easily could have looked like I was stealing them, people gave me funny looks, but said nothing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts