E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
First off, no no no no no. If you've done plenty of installs, then you'll know that you are up against a major problem. (Plus shouldn't you be more keen in being able to locate and identify what antenna adapter is compatible. I mean even a guy who hasn't installed any stereo system could at least google and find something). Let me ask you then buddy, once you find your remote wire to tap into, which is not located on the hk subs (as far as I know) how do you plan on getting the signal feed from? Once you figure that out, you'll still be on a road towards disappointing results. If you're ok with tolerable bass, which I swear with a stock HU and the hk subs still hooked up, those hk subs may seem like they're hitting harder than whatever you throw back there.

What's worse? Having a sedan you can't fold your rear seats and with the way it's sealed amd insulated back there I will expect you to be back on here asking more questions.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Correction, I meant on the hk sub unit. The remote wire is on the hk systems main amp, which is hidden

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.