BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I think I might be buying an M3 soon and ive been looking around autotrader. I see pictures of the interior and I see these 4 switches around the shifter that look like window switches, although theres only 2 windows....? What exactly are those switches for?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We were all noobs at one point so stop with the holyer than god crap. Figured someone would be kind enough to let me know what they did before I actually went to test drive it.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Ironic that on 06 is calling an 08 a noob, but I agree with your sentiment... more or less.

However, the answer to the noob question is that the rear windows open out at the rear about 5 inches. Keep them coming, I'm feeling benevolent.

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
$tfu n00b^ :slap:
op i just happened to randomly post in your thread, it wasnt aimed directly towards you, but in all seriousness im done
*exits forums*

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thats what I figured. Appreciate it man. I admitted to it being a dumb question, but we've all at one point have asked a question like that. Dont understand why he has to quit the M3 forum because future owners are asking questions like this... Not everybody was born with knowledge about M3s. But hey apparantly hes not much of a contributor...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want to go fast, wut intake will get me the most power? What about this tornado thing you put in your throttle body? If I get 6 small ones will I get 6x the power of a normal car with a tornado? Im planning on running 11s with this setup.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The top 2 switches are for the front 2 windows, and the bottom 2 switches are for the rear windows. the back of the rear windows push out about 2-3 inches as vents. Its pretty cool.:str8pimpi

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Thats what I figured. Appreciate it man. I admitted to it being a dumb question, but we've all at one point have asked a question like that. Dont understand why he has to quit the M3 forum because future owners are asking questions like this... Not everybody was born with knowledge about M3s. But hey apparantly hes not much of a contributor...
We all have our moments. Check out the stickies here and over at: http://www.m3forum.net/

Lots of good info.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Actually, they only open 1 1/2", I assume you're over compensating lol..:eek: telling people it's more than it really is..

However, the answer to the noob question is that the rear windows open out at the rear about 5 inches. Keep them coming, I'm feeling benevolent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts