E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
613 Posts
How do you tell from fake Prada and the real one? You can't because they fake one now do have serial and fake certificate. They only way to tell is the price.:lmao: :lmao: Everything is fake on my ride! Fake HREs, Fake Hamann, Fake HID, Fake H&R race springs, Fake Dunlops, and maybe my BMW is also a Fake. :lmao: :lmao: :bs: :bs: :brent: :sil:

Attachments

·
BABY BANGBUS
1,963 Posts
mr_ziggy711 said:
How do you tell from fake Prada and the real one? You can't because they fake one now do have serial and fake certificate. They only way to tell is the price.:lmao: :lmao: Everything is fake on my ride! Fake HREs, Fake Hamann, Fake HID, Fake H&R race springs, Fake Dunlops, and maybe my BMW is also a Fake. :lmao: :lmao: :bs: :bs: :brent: :sil:

HAHAHAHAHA!

·
Banned
613 Posts
Damn sorry for the miss spelling. I was typing too fast. The is not They.

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,524 Posts
i know ACS has a logo imprinted on the backside of the product with serial numbers, i would guess that Hamann is the same :dunno:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dalton said:
i know ACS has a logo imprinted on the backside of the product with serial numbers, i would guess that Hamann is the same :dunno:
is this true? b/c i might buy used hamann from members here. thanks

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
Hamann kits are made from both GFK (Similar to PolyU) AND Fiberglass. the skirts are always fiberglass. the front/rear can be either fiberglass or GFK. It all depends no the shipment and the molding i believe. The "REAL" deal is from the exclusive importer WheelPower the kits come with their certificates. Other "real" hamann kits are off the grey market. They are real hamanns but w/o the certificate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts