E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put those silvervision bulbs in when i first got the car 8 months ago, i am starting to see a little bit of amber shine through, from certain angles i can still see amber, but it wasnt like that at first...do these bulbs have to be replaced? also, whats the deal with people having those blueish tinted bulbs in there blinker lights, i think those look real nice...do the blue bulbs blink clear or can you buy ones that blink amber? thanx for any feedback.....:dunno: :thumbup:

·
Addicted to Autocross
1,154 Posts
One thing I remember from my Physics professor is that the only stupid question is the unasked question...Of course, there is an endless supply of stupid answers :tsk:

Anyways, I was wondering the same thing. I kinda thought that mine started to show amber as well. I finally managed to get the platinum vision bulbs for my sidemarkers and there is no hint of amber on it :dunno: I thought it was just me. I was thinking about switching them all out to platinum vision to match. Here's a pic of my sidemarker:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Yeah mine still look silver but my friends car is starting to show amber, but verrrrry light, and you have to be up close to the lense

1 - 3 of 3 Posts