BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ouroboros autorotica
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UUC and BFP (Benfer) were supposed to be coming out with strut braces (strut bars). ANybody have an ETA on either of these? I am thinking that both of them are like SharkInjector for the 330. They will be out when hell freezes over.

rob

·
Banned
688 Posts
lol, we have a working version on a 325i - and the bar design is 100% done. The only thing left to do is mass produce the aluminum bases and it will be done. ETA of 6 weeks. (honest this time!)

-Dan

rdsesq said:
UUC and BFP (Benfer) were supposed to be coming out with strut braces (strut bars). ANybody have an ETA on either of these? I am thinking that both of them are like SharkInjector for the 330. They will be out when hell freezes over.

rob

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: Re: Strut Brace UUC and BFP...

BFP said:
lol, we have a working version on a 325i - and the bar design is 100% done. The only thing left to do is mass produce the aluminum bases and it will be done. ETA of 6 weeks. (honest this time!)

-Dan

:pics:

·
Banned
688 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Strut Brace UUC and BFP...

I don't want to post a pic of the bar w/o the bases! We're still deciding on a design for them.

-Dan

·
Banned
688 Posts
sheefo2k said:
goodluck guys
how much do u think it will cost
Not telling yet, but it will definately be appropriate and fair. It will be the most rigid bar on the market, and we will do tests to prove this. The final cost to us hasn't been finalized, but once it is I will let you guys know what the price is.

-Dan

·
Registered
616 Posts
When you say appropriate as in AA bar or Dinan or ACS one cuz there's such a wide swing in prices. No need to let the cat outa the bag but maybe a range. Oh and is it in CF, thought I read that a while back but the "OLD" memory isn't as good as it once was. Thanks.

4,239 Posts
UUC's is about to be released. They're being powdercoated right now and should be ready in a few days.

Scary, huh? No pre-release info, no hoopla and excitement... we were going to wait until they were boxed and ready for same-day shipment! :D

What's cool about it?

- 100% structural design - no hinges, pivots, heim joints that compromise rigidity.
- hyper-strong - more stiff than aluminum and even steel.
- super lightweight - about 2lbs. total.
- virtually unaffected by heat - no expansion like aluminum which can cause camber changes.

Pricing to be announced shortly.

Pics to be released even sooner.

- Rob

·
Registered
341 Posts
Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks said:
UUC's is about to be released. They're being powdercoated right now and should be ready in a few days.

Scary, huh? No pre-release info, no hoopla and excitement... we were going to wait until they were boxed and ready for same-day shipment! :D

What's cool about it?

- 100% structural design - no hinges, pivots, heim joints that compromise rigidity.
- hyper-strong - more stiff than aluminum and even steel.
- super lightweight - about 2lbs. total.
- virtually unaffected by heat - no expansion like aluminum which can cause camber changes.

Pricing to be announced shortly.

Pics to be released even sooner.

- Rob

Rob are the struts available for E39 540i or just the E46.

·
is baaaaaaaaaack...
1,128 Posts
wow, im excited to see both of these come out. now if only i could get an update on the xi ssk...;)

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,189 Posts
that is good news

but don't they have on the market around 6 co'ies already that as that out already. if you are in such hurry you should look into one of the other make's.i guess it is up to you.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,891 Posts
Dear God:

Please deliver to me a surplus of spending cash. I am not claiming to be needy, but a small gesture would be very appreciated. Please click this link for photos of things that I would spend this surplus on http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/. You can see that the installs would be clean - and cleanliness is next to godliness.

Thank you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts