BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
never saw that color before

i kind of like it. i think it will grow on people hehehe...
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
309 Posts
The more I look at it the more I like it. The front end looks a little different than stock...says aerodynamic kit. Is this "kit" available for facelift sedans? Not too extreme but looks slightly different than what I will be getting. Any info is great.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I know it looks very similar to the stock front bumber (may even be stock) but it looks a little different....what is it?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what i have heard from local bmw dealer when i looked up the registration nr that this is a individual Arizona gold with M individual front, chassie and so on.. :)

·
Registered
11,155 Posts
mdowg10 said:
The more I look at it the more I like it. The front end looks a little different than stock...says aerodynamic kit. Is this "kit" available for facelift sedans? Not too extreme but looks slightly different than what I will be getting. Any info is great.
isn't that the m-aero kit for sedans, comes stock on the 330i with sports package, i don't know?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hehehe you are not the only one from US that is saying it is cold here. I work at Lear corporation in Gothenburg and our plantmanager is from US and he has been here now for hmmm 3 years. He is pissed off regarding the weather hehe :) but he likes his new XC90 jeep (bastard)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts