E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody im kinda new here, and im thinking about getting an e46 m3 soon, im just wondering if any of you guys dynoed you m3 and how many hp and torque did you guys get to the wheel??!! any info would help. thanks

Again this site is cool.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
and you are about to get a piece of that "cheat":thumbup:

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
the "to the wheels" thing is great, most people underestimate power when they don't understand it. hopefully if u get the m3 u'll understand its real advantages and disadvantage. its a strong performer... and it has great but expensive potential. look at m28, thats one sick m3. love ur car it just really is perfect the way it is

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
ya, SHOULD be between 270-280 stock...a couple up for a race exhaust and a couple more for xpipe with it...so on and so forth...but an amazing 270-280 that is...haha...

·
Registered
513 Posts
02SilverM3 said:
I would if I knew how. PM me with your fax number or PM me with your e-mail address and I wll send you a copy.
I can post it for you here on the forum or you can host it yourself on a free server like imageshack. its very easy and takes a few seconds.

my email is [email protected] if you can figure it out

I know of a few members that would like to see your dyno as well. Very nice numbers, your car must be a factory beast :bow: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
nahhh..but i will...haha

I forgot...what you do again...big thing right?

oh ya...you cant have TOO many womenz sit thier fannies on that alcanatara...it wears badly...haha...

·
Registered
513 Posts
Funfgang said:
nahhh..but i will...haha

I forgot...what you do again...big thing right?

oh ya...you cant have TOO many womenz sit thier fannies on that alcanatara...it wears badly...haha...
LMAO

GTR Hood, Rear diffusor, Alac shift boot, ebrake boot, waiting on ebrake handle and shift knob.

got a couple more little tricks coming soon too :shhh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts