BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a BMW. I am leaning more towards the M3, but a 330ci can be more fun to throw some money into (some i don't have! :p ) What do you guys think?

·
Registered
778 Posts
if you like modding cars. Get a 330. It is not that slow, it is a nice car and still nto many people know the differences between a modded 330Ci and a Real m3 are.

look at my sig. The two cars on the right.

Isn't the silver one just as hot as the red one?]

if you want alot of power get the M3 but you prolly wont have much left for serious mods after paying off the car and the insurance..

·
Registered
652 Posts
Drive them both. You'll either think the M3 is harsh and loud the clutch is too heavy, or they'll have to pry the keys from your cold dead fingers.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
778 Posts
it is different if he has never own a 3 series before. And of course if money is not much of a problem. M3 ALL THE WAY!!

if you want a chick car. a 330Cic will be great enough. *surveyed*

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Micro64 said:
if you like modding cars. Get a 330. It is not that slow, it is a nice car and still nto many people know the differences between a modded 330Ci and a Real m3 are.

look at my sig. The two cars on the right.

Isn't the silver one just as hot as the red one?]

if you want alot of power get the M3 but you prolly wont have much left for serious mods after paying off the car and the insurance..

yea, that's what i figured, between payin off the car and the insurance there probably won't be any serious modding on an M. One of my friends actually urged me to go with the 330Ci, since he said i'll never use that much power in nyc anyway... thanks for the input guys :)

·
1,554 Posts
Take it from somebody who has a slightly modded M3 and a slightly modded 330ci, get the 330 if you wanna mod or get the m3 and call it a day with some aero add-ons.

·
Registered
423 Posts
M3 all the way. The difference in price is definately worth the extra money, )upgraded exterior, brakes, suspension, motor, etc. and you get a LSD) Why do you guys say if you want to MOD, get the 330? :dunno: There is so many aftermarket parts available now for the M3. Modding is endless, it all depends on how deep your wallet is.

·
Registered
26 Posts
no BRAINER

What are you thinking ??

Purchase the M3 and be done with it.

You will thank me for this.

In my case.....

Gonner : 2004 330ci B&B
In Gonner's place : AW 2004 M3 SMG

Thank you for your cooperaiton.

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
drive a m3 it will sell itself

if you can afford it get the m you won't be sorry. their is no comparison a m3 6 speed can take a 330 s/c car anytime. 2 guys in my club as those cars and they are both good drivers and the m3 took the 330 s/c but the 330 is a auto.
have to be fare and mention that to very one lolllllllll.........
bobm3 :woot: :woot:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice to see that the vote for an M3 is still going. I saw a post for the '07 E90 coupe, there are a lot of people that don't like it. im sure they will make it look more aggressive for the M though... :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts