BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i was going to have a pro do the install of my amp (phoenix gold 500.4) and components to my stock head unit but its going to end up being alot of money so i was thinking about doing it myself. i was talking to a friend and he was saying i need a line converter to change the stock wires to the rca wires for the amp. is this tru.:dunno: has anyone done this before. if that is the case what is the best converter that i should use. if this is wrong please tell me what i have to get to do the install. i am pretty mechanicly inclined so i think i should be able to do this one. i already have the infinity basslink and i am going to hook that up to the aux. output on the amp. what distributor block should i get phoenix gold. do you think i am going to need a yellow top battery or should i jusy get a cap first. please help me looking to do install soon so please write

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
you will need that line out converter. PAC makes one calls SNI-15 and SNI-35. the 35 is adjustable. Peripheral makes one called the Ven4. the Ven4 has two outputs(for the front and rear rca jacks) ven4 would be the smallest to use. I ahve one brand new, never used, PM me if your interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts