BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are used. There is a light scartch on the right control arm, but it is not bent or defective. The control arm bushing is alright, but I do sugguest you replace the rubber. Will let this go very cheap. Cause I just upgraded to some racing application.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A control arm is a bar with a pivot at each end, used to attach suspension members to the chassis.

PM sent.

·
Banned
2,061 Posts
Upgraded Control arms? (Are they solid or do they have "holes?"

What model?

Also, what did you upgrade to if you don't mind sharing? :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just checked, they are the solid ones, I'm letting them go for as low as $130+ shipping with everything. Retail each control arm cost over $100, not including the bushing. The alum bracket can be reuse, is just need new rubble. Can be purchased from local BMW dealer. I don't remember the name of the company who made the racing application for my new ones, cause a performance shop ordered for me from German. Thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone? Willing to go for $130 shipped. The control arms are huge, so I'm saving for you by doing paying your shipping charges.

·
Registered
43 Posts
How many miles do these have on them? What year and type of car are they off of? I have a 99 328I Sport I think they will fit but not sure. I think mine are getting pretty worn with almost 100K on the car.
Let me know.
thanks
Chris
[email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts