E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just picked up my 330i less than 24 hours ago, but snapped some pics last night.

I know most of you probably think it isn't :str8pimpi enough, but I love it just the way it is... ok, maybe the m3 mirrors would look good... and maybe the angel eyes... but thats it damnit!

/bfg

·
'a certain moderator'
35,484 Posts
thats pretty awesome that you can still get Type 44's on a facelift sedan in Europe!

Congrats on the new car!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Type44s are just the winter setup. For my summer tires I have a set of 18" type 135M rims.

/bfg

·
99% Stock
1,028 Posts
Well i would be pretty happy with the mtech kit too, i think it looks really classy yet sporty enough. Congrats and nice car. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
bfg said:
Hey all,

Just picked up my 330i less than 24 hours ago, but snapped some pics last night.

I know most of you probably think it isn't :str8pimpi enough, but I love it just the way it is... ok, maybe the m3 mirrors would look good... and maybe the angel eyes... but thats it damnit!
/bfg

who the hell are u kidding

start saving up money

:thumbup: for a nice OB car!
btw what trim is it?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Reno - its the Alu-cube Silver trim... I think its an option on the US ZHP cars (its the same pattern as the Alu-cube Black, just in silver). Its like a cross between turned aluminium and silver carbonfibre... I think it looks awesome on my black on black car...

/bfg

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
Ua3 said:
and maybe some rims... and maybe a kit.. and maybe... the list goes on
:werd: I started with all I need is clears...now look what happened :p

Congrats on your new ride! :D

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Nice, just gotta watch out for the mod bug. It will bite u so hard, you will be infected for years ti come. BTW, CONGRATS and nice car :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
bluecougar said:
:werd: I started with all I need is clears...now look what happened :p

Congrats on your new ride! :D
LOL you dont even have clears anymore :)...Anyways, I thought I wouldnt mod either, before i got the car i thought a stock e46 looked good just how it is :bawling: :bawling: :D

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
LOL..... yeah the stock 3 looks real good

for about 3 days until u start modding it....LOL...this site makes you car broke...i started modding less then 24 hours.... and i cant wait to start adding more......... :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts