E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what can i do to make my jet black 325i look better. i see too many 325i's around. should i lower? get rims? 17 or 18"?

·
Party Times!
1,745 Posts
athlon03 said:
what can i do to make my jet black 325i look better. i see too many 325i's around. should i lower? get rims? 17 or 18"?
Slap on a m3 badge. Instant distinction:thumbup:

jk... don't do that^ It is your car and you should do what you want, but popular mod's are always wheels, clears, body kit, drop, tint, painted headlight trim, angel eyes.... Of course this is very expensive, a good place to start would be clears, then maybe painted moldings, and angel eys. Those 3 items would deffinately make your car stand out:)
***edit*** your car is jet black, no need to worry about painted moldings.

·
Bahn Burnah
2,358 Posts
You know some people may laugh at this, but you can get a lot of ideas from ebay. not that you should buy from there, but it is good way to see all kinds of different things for your ride (in one place) and give you some ideas. just type in this search "bmw e46" everything for your car comes up, from badge overlays to rims.

·
First 19" ZHP
1,276 Posts
drop and rims i got the same problem as you im trying to make my car look different from everyone else in the area

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,959 Posts
to make your car different you should

put on them after market shoes and drop the car. those are the two mayor mod's you can do to make your ride different.
then you can take it from their. just a matter how much money you want to drop in your car...
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
remove the rear doors and make it a Coupe, that will make it sexy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts