BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks so much to david kim for hooking me up -- they look amazing imho -- the stitching is flawless and quite frankly the seats now look the way they should've from the factory. i'd post david's email address here but i'm not sure if the post would get deleted as an advertisement (even though i have no affiliation with david aside from as a satisfied customer).

anyway, sorry for the grainy pics but the lighting in my garage isn't the best. i'll post better pics or close-ups tonight if anyone is interested ... oh and nevermind my pimp bear in the backseat :eek:

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,920 Posts
Nice!
any more pics of the stuffed animal in the back seat?
how much was it and where did you get it?
:D

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Looks sweeeet meem. They look very professional.

And yes, that's a BEAR in the rear seat of Meem's car. The first time I met Meem, I thought it was someone in the back seat.

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,186 Posts
ssutisna said:
Looks sweeeet meem. They look very professional.

And yes, that's a BEAR in the rear seat of Meem's car. The first time I met Meem, I thought it was someone in the back seat.
when he showed up to that little meet we had a month or so ago i thought he put a dog back there or something :eek:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
that animal in the back seat is awesome. I want that as a mod just so I can claim that only 2 people can sit in the back. Plus its just way cool haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts