E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe that the housings are the same in Europe as they are in the US. There has to be a difference. Why do Euro lights on ebay have angel eyes? Is that standard in UK, Germany, etc.? DO they have city lights?

All I want to know - and I can't believe no one here knows the answer - is where to buy euro code headlights and crystal clear corners :banghead:

Sorry if I seem like an a$$, but this seems like a no brainer for some of the seasoned experts on this forum.

·
Registered
406 Posts
jfabes said:
I can't believe that the housings are the same in Europe as they are in the US. There has to be a difference. Why do Euro lights on ebay have angel eyes? Is that standard in UK, Germany, etc.? DO they have city lights?

All I want to know - and I can't believe no one here knows the answer - is where to buy euro code headlights and crystal clear corners :banghead:

Sorry if I seem like an a$$, but this seems like a no brainer for some of the seasoned experts on this forum.
Euro headlights on the 3 series do not come with angel eyes.... they do come with city lights though. Also there is not such thing a OEM Crystal clear corners. You can buy them off ebay but there are none produced by BMW. The only corner lights BMW sells are the Amber ones and the Clear white ones. I see that you have a 04' M3 so you already have the Clear white ones.

Are these the Crystal clear corner lights you want?? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7906283872&category=33708

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tsang151 said:
i will sell you mine brand new never installed for 25 shipped.
I sent you a PM

Thanks guys for your help.

Do you guys know where I can buy the euro housings with city lights?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.