BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have seen several variations of steering wheels with wood trim. I don't have any part #'s, tho.

·
Registered
649 Posts
that one you have to special order , and they wil make it ..... when i was talking to them they said...they will make me anything i want as long as i pay for it...they said they have an M plant in North Carolina that does custom jobs for people who wants to pay for em...

·
needs a new sig...
4,629 Posts
The wood piece doesnt fit correctly..it is not made for the US Spec wheel and it is not DOT approved..dont get it..!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you talking about the BMW service department below?? I know there is a plant in South Carolina............

RacingDynamcs said:
that one you have to special order , and they wil make it ..... when i was talking to them they said...they will make me anything i want as long as i pay for it...they said they have an M plant in North Carolina that does custom jobs for people who wants to pay for em...

·
OO[][]OO
525 Posts
OEM BMW Murtle wood sport st.wheel P/N: 32301097222

3C;)

Attachments

·
needs a new sig...
4,629 Posts
IT DOESNT fit the US SPEC wheel correctly..there is a gap between the spokes and the wheel..it is not nice to look at..where can i get that alpina airbag?

·
OO[][]OO
525 Posts
GarrettF said:
IT DOESNT fit the US SPEC wheel correctly..there is a gap between the spokes and the wheel..it is not nice to look at..where can i get that alpina airbag?

Actualy I did read and saw pix's as already instaled DIY step by step by one dude who did it perfect with the help of the dremel tool and by the need of only smoothing the back side of the corners and the curve between the two spokes not so hard .....

.....K Alpina Airbag/emblem -- well you will need to get the hole wheel in order to get the airbag and the emblem (and even not sure if the a/bag was included or not) anyway here is for the st.wheel itself:
P/N 32 33 088 and the $ is 791.00 US$
If you are after the a-bag cuz of the emblem than you can get only the emblems:
roundel 59mm -p/n 36 13 603 ---$7.00
roundel 51mm p/n 36 13 103 --- $7.00
roundel for wheel cap p/n-36 13 005 ---- $12.00

alpina.de
and also there is another web page for US by KSK,but don't know the link !

3C
================
A6Q330CITC2.8C280

Attachments

·
OO[][]OO
525 Posts
BeamerDaddy2001 said:
Thanks 3C. Do they make the wood trim for the M3 SMG steering wheel also. I am very interested to know. Thanks!!

You welcome =)
Not sure if they do for M, but will check and if do find out some info will post it !

3C
---

ps: there is Carbon one btw.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts