E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed Kevin at REVI MotorWerks and he said to get people who are interested in a keyhole cover, eyelids, m3 spoiler, and the m3 mirrors painted STEEL GRAY (code 400). He will give all of us low prices as more the people we get. Please reply to this post if you are interested in these parts/upgrades. I am the first one on this list since I am very interested.

Thanks,
MDDG4

·
Registered
615 Posts
mddg4 said:
I emailed Kevin at REVI MotorWerks and he said to get people who are interested in a keyhole cover, eyelids, m3 spoiler, and the m3 mirrors painted STEEL GRAY (code 400). He will give all of us low prices as more the people we get. Please reply to this post if you are interested in these parts/upgrades. I am the first one on this list since I am very interested.

Thanks,
MDDG4
do we need to get all the parts or just one? if so, i take the keyhole

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can get just one item most likely. We just want to have many parts painted at once since this is a special order.

BOSTONVietKid said:
do we need to get all the parts or just one? if so, i take the keyhole

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It depends on how many people are interested. Also there is a 3 week wait for these items. Also to clear it up. I am not selling these items. REVI Motorwerks is. I am just putting together a group buy so we can get many items painted STEEL GRAY at the same time to save money.

Thanks,
MDDG4

Wolfcastle said:

·
Registered
287 Posts
1 m3 lip spoiler... what kind of eyelids do u speak of? hamann or kamei style?

mddg4 said:

Thanks,
MDDG4

1 - 20 of 25 Posts