BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
yes they work..

some guy on the M3forum board is doing a group buy for them. I think its less then $600.

Only thing its not mandrel bend, but they're working on getting that worked out.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just spoke to Chris from cpc performance and he said they should be getting the next batch out in 2 weeks.

445$ plus shipping and they guarantee it removes the rasp completely. :bow: :bow:

My only concern is that Ive had both of my resonators removed and replaced with straight piping. Would this have any effect at all as far as the rasp is concern? The first section wouldnt matter because it will be replaced, but the rear resonator has been removed. :dunno:

·
Registered
441 Posts
///M PWR 00 said:
I just spoke to Chris from cpc performance and he said they should be getting the next batch out in 2 weeks.

445$ plus shipping and they guarantee it removes the rasp completely. :bow: :bow:

My only concern is that Ive had both of my resonators removed and replaced with straight piping. Would this have any effect at all as far as the rasp is concern? The first section wouldnt matter because it will be replaced, but the rear resonator has been removed. :dunno:

Is $445 the price of the muffler or midpipes?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts