BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Chilly Willy
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wats the stats on a clk430 and a g35 sedan,
i owned both of them tonight, not too suprised about the g35, but i am about the 430, any wats the significance of the amg badge on a non 55 merc?

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
AceDaKing said:
wats the stats on a clk430 and a g35 sedan,
i owned both of them tonight, not too suprised about the g35, but i am about the 430, any wats the significance of the amg badge on a non 55 merc?
he had the amg badge because he wants to be cool:thumbup:

·
Like school on a Sunday...
837 Posts
g35 sedan (with 6sp manual) is low to mid 6s, 0-60, depending on the driver skill. If it was an auto, I have no idea what they're supposed to run.
And 430 :dunno:

·
E46Fanatic
3,134 Posts
doesn't the 430 use some amg parts as well? when you lift the hood on my cousins, it says ///AMG under there

as for the cars, G35 and 330 are similar performance wise, and i can beat my cousin's CLK430 off the line, but on the parkway he really pulls on me. i'm not surprised at all that you took them in a ///M3

·
E46Fanatic
3,134 Posts
do u even have a M3? looks like one in your sig but says dinan 3 under your username :dunno:

·
Chilly Willy
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nah its not an m3, regular 2G e46 328 with dinan s1 package, i have the m3 nose, and wheels,

It was on the the highway i raped him, here is the story

on the way back from the short hils meet tonight, in jerzey, this is on route 280 this dude is switching lanes and driving rather aggressively, normally i dont like to race at high speeds, but i have been wanting to race a clk430 ever since i had my car, and here is my chance, , plug the radar in and go after that mofo, so the entire time i am in 5th gear never downshifted, doing about90 and the clk is in front of me, i am gaining on him, now i am sure if i downshifted to fourth i would have passed him no problem, but i stay in fifth dont know why, any way im slowly gaining on him 110, he is still in front 115, side to side, 120-125 about a car length 130 about two cars, shut it down to about 100 again, side to side again, once again pulling on him but slowly, once again i know for sure i could have slowed down to about 95 and downshifted and pulled on him harder,but didnt..

i really want to race the coupe havent had the chance to, i didnt want to race this dude doe, for some odd reason i didnt think it was worth my time but this assclown wouldnt leave me alone, i am in the middle lane talking to my girl on the fone, and here comes buddy in his black on black sedan, he is in the fast lane passed me then slows down pacing me just like the maxima did, then punches it, "go ahead fuker im not in the mood to give you a spanking, its late and i just owned a v8 a few hours ago) , but he waits for me again and does the same thing, ok ****er, you asked for it, time for the SMACK DOWN! this is from about 60mph, i think we punched it at the same time, he started pulling on me, for about 4 seconds, after that it neck n neck till about 90 wen i started pulling on him till i gave him his well deserved smack down took it to about 125 had about 3 cars on him and shut it down, then he trys to do a ricer but by then it was lights out, not nice death for the 3series competition..
sorry siuch a long post

·
Registered
843 Posts
130? maybe some ppl know when its time to stop? clk 430 has 275hp and 295 ft/lb tq. it should be able to beat any non-m e46 on a highway easily.

·
Chilly Willy
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
e46boy.
shut the fukkup assclown, no one asked you for you opinion, didnt your mother tell you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all?:flipoff:

btw im sure your CUSTOME M3 CSL Trunk provides a good 50 extra horses for you as well:confused:

·
Chilly Willy
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sl 500, i stopped not him, after we stopped racing he continued driving like a nut, driving really fast and switching lanes like he had no sense, not to mention the whole car was moving sideways each time he switched lanes

·
call me kev :D
6,320 Posts
AceDaKing said:
e46boy.
shut the fukkup assclown, no one asked you for you opinion, didnt your mother tell you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all?:flipoff:

btw im sure your CUSTOME M3 CSL Trunk provides a good 50 extra horses for you as well:confused:
whatever man.. loser

·
Registered
11,155 Posts
:lmao:

the m3 stuff helped you out, you know i got 20 horsepower with my lip spoiler.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would crap my pants if I added up what I get from my lip spoiler, dead pedal, shift knob, and those silver 330Ci guage rings have got to do something! :) I'm not flamin just having fun, I have nothing against M3 parts as long as there is no M3 badge on the car.

·
E46Fanatic
3,134 Posts
if you have an M3 lookalike, i hope these guys aren't on the their forums talking about how they were able to almost keep up with the M3 :lmao:

·
Chilly Willy
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
"if you have an M3 lookalike, i hope these guys aren't on the their forums talking about how they were able to almost keep up with the M3"

nah, cause they both came up from behind me.... so im sure they knew,

1 - 20 of 42 Posts