E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i thought I would actually start a build thread from when i first bought the car to as it is now and just keep updating it as i go....

So to start with, you probably seen these pics but theres been a few updates since which I'll get to eventually.

so this is from the original advert when I bought the car...

So first thing I did if i remember correctly was the angel eyes were fitted...

After the angel eyes my car paid a visit to Bespoke Leathering in Birmingham to sort out the interior, couple of repairs and a refurb on the seats to bring them back up to spec, unfortunately no pictures of this.

so after this I took her for a little photoshoot at several locations I know and also mounted my rig on it for some moving shots

Next after this was the black grilles and short aerial...

Then after this came the Hamann Exhaust, courtesy of Autovogue in Stafford who kindly fitted it for me aswell.

so then a couple more pics when I quickly through it in the studio after photographing a TVR

Then came the suspension and brakes, fitted were FK coilovers and Mtec Drilled and grooved brakes all round...

So then after this, I wanted to experiment on a style of photography called light painting...

and to finish off today, I got the depo side repeaters and indicators fittted and gave the car a clean

Well as the weather has been alright today decide to get the wheels off, clean the back of them and paint the calipers etc.. decided on hammered gold.
Wheels have never been done since i bought the car and the previous owner didnt do it either.

Before

After

Before

After

·
Registered
198 Posts
drop and spoiler

Installed H&R sport springs and an Ebay spoiler last weekend. will do spacers next

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
HA!! Wrong thread. Sweet color though

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep looks damn nice for a daily.. Doin it right as far as I'm concerned! No need for an ///M on the back with gas prices over the pond where you are.. :)

And Techno Violet is SOFAKING hot
Your right there, fuel prices are getting stupid over here, so BM is just really a summer toy and I have company vehicle as the daily

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
OP what are the sizes of your tires? They look great!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.