BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3441 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls.
I have seem many e46 in the stamford are.
I have spoke to a few guys I haven't met. We are
Planning to meet up in cove beach Sunday at 7pm sounds like
A good time.

WHO'S DOWN!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'll be there, anyone wanna buy my clear tails lol only problem is, I don't have replacement ones!

·
Registered
730 Posts
ill buy em :lmao: someone buys yours then ill let you borrow mine cuz im ordering leds from umnitza
Alright **** Paul why would you be buying LED's when you said you can't waste money on anything due to the fact that your not even going to your own prom cause you don't have money. I highly doubt your getting LED's you lying sack of ****

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright **** Paul why would you be buying LED's when you said you can't waste money on anything due to the fact that your not even going to your own prom cause you don't have money. I highly doubt your getting LED's you lying sack of ****

:tsk:

·
Registered
730 Posts
lol kids these days, he has no money and hes going to put money into his car when he should be saving it. Why blow your only 200 bucks when you could use if for other things.

·
Registered
730 Posts
i just ordered led smoked:)
Lucky! Lol I'm getting those for my car as well. I see you have a 325 with the full M-Tech Kit, I have a 328 with the full M-Tech Kit as well but mines black. So it should be easy to spot you around Stamford.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
lol kids these days, he has no money and hes going to put money into his car when he should be saving it. Why blow your only 200 bucks when you could use if for other things.
ha no money...........correction had no money....... i got money im just wasting it on certain things plus i just got another $200 today from my bank cause that same company EMI took out more money from me in the past which is why i overdrafted so now im up to 440 but claim charges brought me down to 433 and i sold the meyle tie rod for a good price but its to late for the tux and ticket tho o well next after them leds (which i know you wont get) im done with my car tints can wait and angel eyes can wait so WUT B!t**:woot: i won...btw i need to get my wd-40 from your house cuz my door handle is sticking like the ways your was last time and the mcguieres wax and soap to wash my car......

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ha no money...........correction had no money....... i got money im just wasting it on certain things plus i just got another $200 today from my bank cause that same company EMI took out more money from me in the past which is why i overdrafted so now im up to 440 but claim charges brought me down to 433 and i sold the meyle tie rod for a good price but its to late for the tux and ticket tho o well next after them leds (which i know you wont get) im done with my car tints can wait and angel eyes can wait so WUT B!t**:woot: i won...btw i need to get my wd-40 from your house cuz my door handle is sticking like the ways your was last time and the mcguieres wax and soap to wash my car......

:lmao: you guys are funny, how old are you anyway?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I see, becare and don't get pulled over. It's hard to get ur licence now, they require you to take classes n the process is longer.

Do u know anyone from here or friends that might want to come on Sunday?

1 - 20 of 3441 Posts