BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my car a little over a year ago and have just had these laying around my garage so it's time for them to go. Wheels are in good shape, not a lot of rash. 2 of the tires might still be useable but the other 2 have some pretty bad camber wear. I'm looking for $300 obo. I do not want to ship these and I am willing to meet at a reasonable distance. Im located in the TriState NY, NJ, PA area. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi there - probably a long shot but any chance of trading the two 7.5" fronts for my 8.5" rears (also style 68's)? I'm tired of spending extra money on wider tires and not being able to rotate them. The cherry on top is the tires I like no longer come in a 245/40/17 size.

I'd consider buying the 7.5's as well. I'm "next door" in CT

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I just want to sell the set since I don't have the car anymore.
Hi there - probably a long shot but any chance of trading the two 7.5" fronts for my 8.5" rears (also style 68's)? I'm tired of spending extra money on wider tires and not being able to rotate them. The cherry on top is the tires I like no longer come in a 245/40/17 size.

I'd consider buying the 7.5's as well. I'm "next door" in CT

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sorry I just want to sell the set since I don't have the car anymore.
Understandable - thanks for responding

On the chance anyone who gets these wants to swap the fronts for my rears and get themselves a 8.5" square setup feel free to contact me - I clearly don't post here but check on occasion, but am easily reachable on bimmerforums under the same user name

1 - 9 of 9 Posts