BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SSR Professor SP1 custom rims. Black with polished lip. e46 non-m. CHEAP 18'' 3 piece

e46- NON M3's
STAGGERED! For better handling and looks!
18x8.5
18x9.0
Tires: 225's on the front and 255's on the rear

Small bends on two of the rims (just the lips, does not effect driving or air pressure). Curb rash on one. One perfect. Nothing big. Wheels America can fix them for cheap.

Three piece custom SSR Professor SP1 wheels. Not for sale in USA. Special order from Japan. Only a few sets made for BMW's. Black finish with polished lip. Come with tires. My guess is 85%++ tread left.

Wheels run true (besides for small bends on the lips that dont effect anything). Wheels are semi-solid forged. They are stronger than cast wheels! They are also light as hell! Only around 17 pounds a wheel! Have had these wheels for a few months only. Selling because I need fast cash. Perfer local, but will ship.

I am accepting all offers. Will take the best one. Low ballers go ahead and shoot an offer.

Looking to sell them this week only for the most part. Next week I dont know if I'll still need to sell them. Jump on this quickly.

As for the money, I perfer PayPal.

(You are bidding on the set of black ones you see on my black 3 series). The other photographs are for you to see how the wheels look!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
is it possible to see a few closeups of the wheels with the bends? also, what are you looking to get for them? I am in Jersey, so we could meet up somewhere and work it out that way :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
by the way, don't know if you would be willing to do a trade + some cash? I would offer a reasonable amount of cash + my 17" forgelines? let me know either way

·
Registered
89 Posts
I don't know what to offer here cuz there's no asking price... hows about $1300 + shipping to Hawaii as a feeler? If I am completely lowballing you, let me know.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:bump:

Also, I just noticed that I typed the wheels are 8.5, 9.0. They are actually 18x8.0, and 18x9.0. Sorry.

·
Registered
308 Posts
:bump: for some nice wheels
fyi, these wheels are usually valued at around 2800 w/ tires, so dont lowball
i've seen these wheels in person and they're pretty hot and somewhat hard to come across on...

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
More photographs. This blue M3 belongs to a friend of mine who I met on the forum from out of the states. I really love his car. He took this photograph.

Other photographs are of the actual wheels from before I installed them to my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
charlie babbit said:
post a ****ing price this sh1t is just lame
Charlie how is this lame? Is it so hard to PM and ask for a price? Instead of acting like an immature child? Go find another board, immature kids like you don't belong at e46fanatics.

:bump:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will take $1600.00 if you can pay by friday.

Original receipt states 3100 with tires. Rims alone were 2400 without tires. This includes the special black gloss paint and high-polished lip.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts