BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale with bf goodrich kdw z rated tires 225/40/18 80% tread left. used for 4,000 miles. give me offers. rims in perfect and I mean perfect condition.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
very very interested........where are the pics???? by perfect, do you mean repaired to perfection??? b/c i could swear that you had rash on one of them a while back and were going in for repair..........if so, please don't say they are perfect, b/c they are not.......

·
Registered
74 Posts
i'm interested too

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
by perfect

a few months ago i curbed a rear rim, I had the entire rim refinished so it is now perfect. I will take pics of them tomarrow, the only pics I have are ones of them on the car. I took them off for the winter so i have to go take pics of the rims alone.

·
SensFan
278 Posts
Would like to know a price as well.

·
Registered
834 Posts
price and pics... i am interested

·
SensFan
278 Posts
he sent me a PM.

He wants $2500 shipped with tires.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
waiting

hey guys,
been busy. I am waiting to get the rims back from the repair shop. they are refinishing the lips, so they look perfect. I have been thinking and I will either sell 2 or 4. because instead of upgrading to 19s I think I just want to do 18x8.5 f and 18x 9.5 rear. please e-mail offers for 2 or 4 rims with or without tires your preference to:
[email protected]

who ever offers the highest will get the rims. I will keep you guys posted with the highest price offered so far. I will have pics in the next week. I do not expect andbody to even think about buying the rims until they have seen the pics and, talked to me on the phone so we can figure everything out . my phone number is
(248) 789-9515
thanks,
Dan

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,541 Posts
What's the offset on these?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tires