BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
I got the yellow cheap one on ebay for $50 shipped and damn thing didnt work on my 2000 328, I guess its not compatible with some models.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Peake SRS tool

I bought the Peake tool for my 2001 330xi. It kept showing code 01 over and over. Also couldn't clear the icon from the dash. The company was nice enough to check the device but states nothing is wrong. Tech dept states they've seen this before but cant explain it. So I now have a $139 SRS tool that is in good working order but doesn't work. I would recommend buying the cheaper one.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
go on bimmerforums to the diagnostic software forum and install INPA/Ediabas and GT1

·
Registered
64 Posts
go on bimmerforums to the diagnostic software forum and install INPA/Ediabas and GT1
What's the best cable to buy. It's very confusing to go through all the threads and expired ebays links to cables. will be nice to see a simple list of 1 or 2 types of cable that will work. Thanks.

·
Ironman
01 330iT 6MT, 98 M Roadster
5,052 Posts
I've looked through that forum on BF.c. I'm reasonably technically oriented, but not a computer geek. It confused the hell out of me. I'd really like to get the software and really have a better diagnostics.

Anyone have a link to a simple primer on this stuff?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts