E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to drop the tops and give those rides a nice shine. For most of the north, spring is knocking on the door. If you're lucky enough to live in a warm yearly environment, you just laugh at the rest of us. Either way share those special cleaning techniques you use to get your ride spotless.

:str8pimpi :str8pimpi

Tip 1: When cleaning my windows I will clean and dry the outside from top to bottom and the inside from left to right. That way if any streaks are left on the window, you can tell which side it is on quickly.

Tip 2: When detailing the interior of the car, the vents can be difficult to clean with just a rag. Buy a soft paint brush about 4inchs wide and in a side to side motion remove any excess dust. A used toothbrush works well too.

·
Registered
308 Posts
bmoeller said:
Time to drop the tops and give those rides a nice shine. For most of the north, spring is knocking on the door. If you're lucky enough to live in a warm yearly environment, you just laugh at the rest of us. Either way share those special cleaning techniques you use to get your ride spotless.

:str8pimpi :str8pimpi

Tip 1: When cleaning my windows I will clean and dry the outside from top to bottom and the inside from left to right. That way if any streaks are left on the window, you can tell which side it is on quickly.

Tip 2: When detailing the interior of the car, the vents can be difficult to clean with just a rag. Buy a soft paint brush about 4inchs wide and in a side to side motion remove any excess dust. A used toothbrush works well too.
Try using STONER INVISIBLE GLASS on your windows (inside and outside) and on your mirrors.Great stuff,NO STREAKS.
vern

·
Core Fanatic
1,112 Posts
Good for windshields....

Take S.O.S. pad and wash the soap out of it (or most of the soap), and scrub your wet windshield very hard. It will not scratch, and it gets all the bug guts off. Makes windshield new again.

Anyone tried the net Black Magic wet tire gel?

Porsche, there is a substitute...
The Ultimate Driving Machine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts