E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
kindda OT reply, but since we are talking about the yellow fogs....

i tried so hard to look for the yellow bulbs and i finally found a pair of yellow bulbs but they burned out so quick! :dunno:

anyways, i ended up getting the yellow film that goes on top of the fog lenses. i love the way my fogs look now :thanks:

you will love the yellow fogs :thumbup:

·
--
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok so a note to anyone installing fogs on an '04, the push pin is your friend, if you cut the head off of it, the rest of the install will not be fun. I'm going to post up a couple pics but they aren't very good, so I'll get some better ones tomorrow night, sorry to dissapoint.

·
--
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
New:

Just fogs producing both the yellow and purple in this one:

No time to actually go out driving or look at them while someone else drives, but from what I can tell they look purple/white from straight ahead and yellow from other angles. The 80w are definitely brighter than stock.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Chocaine said:
New:

Just fogs producing both the yellow and purple in this one:

No time to actually go out driving or look at them while someone else drives, but from what I can tell they look purple/white from straight ahead and yellow from other angles. The 80w are definitely brighter than stock.
Nice pick! Great Bulb!

What color do you see most at any angle? I assume majority is yellow?

Please advise.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.