E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But really, these pics were from last weekend during that crazy snowstorm from Nevada stateline to Victorville....I couldnt belive my car was in weather like that, especially with 4 people and luggage. I thought i was in the east coast!.It took me ten hours to get home to Corona from vegas!

like my frozen Hamann body kit? : :thumbup: :)

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
ahh.. such horrible conditions for your car =( makes me wanna cry

·
Registered
757 Posts
holy **** .. i've never had it snow on me driving to vegas this time of year .. that's wicked!!! ur car all right?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah fellas, that weather was totally unexpected...The ride is okay for the most part...Only thing that happened to it were some scuffs on the lip from "plowing" into snow, and the left side skirt needs the double sided tape changed.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
That ain't no snow bro ... ever been to Montreal, Quebec? 12 inches of snow in one night ... not cool :bawling:

I'm starting to worry how I'm going to get throught winter with this :hmm: :

First winter with the PSS drop and Tornado bodykit ... :help:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
theitalianjob said:
Why do you have a facelifted sedan but a pre-facelift bumper?

basically, i liked how the older bumpers looked and i just so happened to get a really good deal on a set of front and rear with hamann lips included. :)

·
Banned
1,374 Posts
Nadim 323Ci said:
That ain't no snow bro ... ever been to Montreal, Quebec? 12 inches of snow in one night ... not cool :bawling:

I'm starting to worry how I'm going to get throught winter with this :hmm: :

First winter with the PSS drop and Tornado bodykit ... :help:
Bah.. ever been to buffalo? 2 feet in one night is not uncommon. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts