E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***FS*** Powered leatherette black sport seats. 9 out of 10 condition. Small blemishes on drivers bolster. Only selling because I did the heated seat retrofit. $300.00.
Console switch has: DSC, Stereo Enhance, TPM, Hill Descent. $75.00 OBO

Does not include shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to update and to bump this ad up these seats are really in great shape. The blemish actually shows up more in the picture than in person. For an owner with non sport seats these are a significant upgrade to your current non sport seats and require much less care than leather seats.

·
Registered
609 Posts
dude I'll totally buy them from you but do you have any idea how much it would cost for shipping to 02472? You're relatively close but I still wouldn't wanna make the drive. PM me and hopefully we can work something out.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deal fell through so reposting these seats. These are very nice comfortable powered sport seats for very little investment.

T

·
Registered
414 Posts
Better yet... I wonder if it is possible to take the sport cushions/frames and install it onto my manual base... hmm.. I'm searching - any input?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not sure on any of that. I followed a non heated seat DIY to replace these with heated seats so I am sure with enough handiness you can wire up these or anything else. I do know that these seats are well worth the price, extremely comfortable, and everything works 100%.

·
Registered
414 Posts
k... basically, if I can figure out how to either wire them up or swap them onto my non-power bases (which I would actually prefer) - I will be making an offer. Stay tuned, lol.

·
Registered
414 Posts
The retrofit if getting the full power seat to work looks like a PITA... I am going to post a thread, hoping for some responses on putting the sport portions of the seat onto my non sport seat.

·
Registered
50 Posts
your inbox is full

dude, your inbox is full.
anyways, if you are willing to ship can you please PM the lowest price (including shipping) to CA 90025?

·
Registered
609 Posts
The retrofit if getting the full power seat to work looks like a PITA... I am going to post a thread, hoping for some responses on putting the sport portions of the seat onto my non sport seat.
I just pulled up the seat rail part numbers for the manual sport and non-sport seats and all the part numbers match up except for 1 hex bolt which I don't think is relevant. I'm 99% sure you can swap over the sport cushions onto your manual non-sport rails.

Do the manual seats still have a plug for the SRS system? I'm sure they do. That plug is just missing the power pinout to power the seats. I would just tap into some other power source and run a wire to the pin in the power seat, and conceal it under the carpet. It doesn't have to be 100% OEM and I think this would be less daunting task than the heated seat retrofit since it's just adding a power source.

Anyhow here are the rail part numbers....

Sport:

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=EV53&mospid=47725&btnr=52_2317&hg=52&fg=10

Non-Sport:

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=EV53&mospid=47725&btnr=52_2306&hg=52&fg=10

For what Tom is asking, these seats are a steal. I was gonna get them but I backed out cuz I have heated seats in my car and didn't wanna go thru the process of retrofitting heating grids. Oh and I notice you live much close to him than I do. I say you buy it before someone else does!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Can anyone please point me to a DIY to swap the seat rails (or give me some pointers) - I'm putting M3 seats into my sedan. Both sets have power and heat to begin with, so I'm hoping it's just the rails that need swapping.

And free bump for the OP!

·
Registered
979 Posts
are these seats still available?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts