BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of yall have BMWs with Spinning wheels/ Spinning rims, if so could you post some pictures? here's an example if you dont know what im talking about...

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
You probably won't find anybody on this forum with spinning rims because they all either don't like the BLING style or think it's ghetto.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i know how people think, one tracked... but i rather try to see if anyone has done it before - i have seen an x5 with 22"s spinning...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey cuz that rim is pretty tight but, in here is one person doesnt like them......then everyone doesnt like them. Just info about this place. Dont get discouraged I pretty sure you'll find what your looking for somewhere. Good luck

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
They are ment to go on S-Classes and all SUVs thats it, not a 3 series coupe :puke:

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,898 Posts
Ruffryder07 said:
Hey cuz that rim is pretty tight but, in here is one person doesnt like them......then everyone doesnt like them.
I dont understand why you think this way but......And I have never seen a Davin on an e46 or a e46 M 3.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I apologize

UltimateOne said:
I dont understand why you think this way but......And I have never seen a Davin on an e46 or a e46 M 3.
It was just how I was feeling at the moment. check your pm

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
:puke:

·
Got Mis-shift?
749 Posts
I say, go for it:eeps: your car's gonna look like an SUV. All you need now is to raise your suspension and put 22's:eeps: But hey, it's your money and all of us here are just expressing our opinions.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah glad to hear you express your opinions, but is this fourms like Ruffryder07 said "in here is one person doesnt like them......then everyone doesnt like them." - is that true...god forbid putting 20"s on a 3 series...or is it maybe none of you really cant spend 10-15g's on your rims? (excluding M3 owners)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts