E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent the last week or so reading up on wheel fitment, offset, etc. I plan on bagging my e46 next month so I am looking to pick up a new set of wheels before getting it bagged.

I was planning on running the following setup:

Front: 18x9 et30 wrapped in 235x35x18 with -1.5 degrees of camber
Rear: 18x10 et25 wrapped in 255x35x18 with a fender roll in the rear

I know the rear will have a mild stretch being wrapped in 255 but I am comfortable with it.

My only question is, will an 18x10 fit with a et25 offset in the rear after a fender roll/stretch?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sedan or coupe> that is important to know

I have 19x10 et45 and with rolled 1/4s and mildly lowered I get a little rub both inner wheel arch and outer. This is on my sedan

It's a sedan. I've read posts with 18x10 et43 fitting in the rear. I just don't know how much of a difference the offset will make.

I'm going off of this chart via TurnerMotorsports.

Text Font Parallel

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That makes a lot more sense now. Basically a lower offset means the wheel is going to be closer to the fenders (assuming for big brake kits, etc).

I called a local shop and talked to them about rolling. We are deciding to bring the wheels with rubbers when the car is bagged to try to get the rolling done the first time.

I'm assuming with a some aggressive fender rolling in the rear, they should fit?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going to run an air ride setup (airbags). So I'm assuming since you fit 19x10 et25, I should be able to fit 18x10 et 25, right?

Also I read on some stance threads that DNA arms work for our e46's. What would you recommend are the top 5 or so brands to look at for rear adjustable control arms?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.