BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

261 - 268 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
'02 330i 5-Speed
5,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
Why are your kidney grilles not fully chrome? Do you find too much chrome tacky?
That's how the car came. Not sure if chrome grille slats were a dealer option, or whether they came with the ZPP, which my car doesn't have...

Regardless, I like them. Between the chrome kidney surrounds, "titanium" headlight trim and polished window trim, the car has exactly the right amount of brightwork for me. Not too much; not too little. :thumbsup:

Next task: Getting the bumper and roof trim resprayed. The clearcoat is failing badly on both...

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
That's how the car came. Not sure if chrome grille slats were a dealer option, or whether they came with the ZPP, which my car doesn't have...

Regardless, I like them. Between the chrome kidney surrounds, "titanium" headlight trim and polished window trim, the car has exactly the right amount of brightwork for me. Not too much; not too little. :thumbsup:

Next task: Getting the bumper and roof trim resprayed. The clearcoat is failing badly on both...
I figured full chrome grilles were reserved for the 328/330. I know on the 323/325 the slats are black

·
Registered
'02 330i 5-Speed
5,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
^Nice! I especially appreciate the way the body's character line flows into the white part of the tailights.

I like coupe/vert LED tails a lot though; so a sedan version of them is my first choice.

Having the front bumper repainted and fixing my OFHG is first though.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
^Nice! I especially appreciate the way the body's character line flows into the white part of the tailights.

I like coupe/vert LED tails a lot though; so a sedan version of them is my first choice.

Having the front bumper repainted and fixing my OFHG is first though.
You can even get R/C/R tail lights in LED form if you desire

261 - 268 of 268 Posts