BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
i'v herd the UUC in person and the RE DMS in person...and i think the DMS is the best sounding exhaust for the 3 series not including the M3.
When you hear the DMS in person you'll want to sell your UUC the next min.:thumbup:

B's edit: blatant lies had to be removed from this uneducated post :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, I have not bought anything yet. I was seriously thinking about the active autowerke exhaust, but I don't want anything too loud and drony, especially in the cabin, just a deeper note, so it can be heard when I get on it.........

THX!

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,929 Posts
I've heard both exhausts mentioned here and UUC is the way to go...not to mention foolio's Mexican comment is total bull****!! :thumbdwn:

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,829 Posts
RacingDynamcs said:
i'v herd the UUC in person and the RE DMS in person...and i think the DMS is the best sounding exhaust for the 3 series not including the M3.
When you hear the DMS in person you'll want to sell your UUC the next min.:thumbup:

Stop spreading lies... the UUC is NOT made in Mexico. :rolleyes:

Also, EuroTuner (or was it Performance BMW) tested the two exhausts and UUC got better marks in sound and performance.

All the UUC TSE owners out there can't be wrong... the UUC Twin Silencer Exhaust is *THE* exhaust for the E46! :thumbup:

Here's a review of the UUC TSE from one of our most respected members - http://www.e46fanatics.com/review/reviewdetail.php?review_id=28 (Here's VinnyMac's review of the Dinan exhaust as well - http://www.e46fanatics.com/review/reviewdetail.php?review_id=27 for comparisons sake)

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,929 Posts
B said:

Stop spreading lies... the UUC is NOT made in Mexico. :rolleyes:

Also, EuroTuner (or was it Performance BMW) tested the two exhausts and UUC got better marks in sound and performance.

All the UUC TSE owners out there can't be wrong... the UUC Twin Silencer Exhaust is *THE* exhaust for the E46! :thumbup:

Here's a review of the UUC TSE from one of our most respected members - http://www.e46fanatics.com/review/reviewdetail.php?review_id=28 (Here's VinnyMac's review of the Dinan exhaust as well - http://www.e46fanatics.com/review/reviewdetail.php?review_id=27 for comparisons sake)
Amen B - iotch!! :thumbup:

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,829 Posts
RacingDynamcs said:
RE is located in Jersey take a drive to them...they will give u a free run with their exhaust...

That's a good point, both UUC and RE are located in NJ though. :)

Also Bill97Z, there are tons of E46s with UUC exhaust in the NJ area. And I'm sure you can find a fellow Fanatic who would let you hear theirs. Where in NJ are you exactly?

·
Big in Japan
1,358 Posts
as B said, go hear them all and decide: I love the sound of my RE, but everyone has different tastes, and epsecially living in NJ, you prob could hear 90% of all available systems within 30 minutes of your house.

And these clips only give you a SLIGHT idea of what each one sounds like; I really dont think you could make any sort of judgement from them.

·
Registered
649 Posts
yo Craig, i was just joking about UUC being made in mexico so chill...they made in north korea....for real ..... haha yo you believe that too ?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

how about a Custom Exhaust??? that could be better...

·
Still around...
1,781 Posts
BILL where in Jersey are ya from?

Ill take you for a ride in a UUC TSE'd car, get a true feeling for the system, instead of deciding from a sound clip.

Drop me a PM if interested. :thumbup:

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,915 Posts
Bill97Z said:
Cool, I have not bought anything yet. I was seriously thinking about the active autowerke exhaust, but I don't want anything too loud and drony, especially in the cabin, just a deeper note, so it can be heard when I get on it.........

THX!
Can't go wrong with UUC or Active.
I had the UUC and was very happy.
Now I'm running Active Autowerke and it has a great sound too and no droning.
PM me if you want a sound clip.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I work in Paramus, but I am down the shore near Toms River on most weekends......

Check your pm's....I would love to hear your exhaust!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts