BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So have any of you used this thing. it looks like it would be a good idea. Yes i did a search. I couldnt find anyone who has used it. Thanx JJ:dunno:

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
yea, I'm also curious, I was going to order it so I could use in the winter, but I wanna hear if this thing actually works.

·
Network Analyst
3,487 Posts
I ordered one but I haven't gotten it yet. Hrm....I should be getting it soon actually.

It said 6-8 weeks for delivery and I ordered it about a week after I got laid off which was back in september.

dave

·
Registered
210 Posts
me too, i been waiting for 9 weeks already.. what the **** gonna call them tomorrow

·
Network Analyst
3,487 Posts
CC Nomada said:
yeah I saw that on tv a while ago and was thinking about getting it but didn't want to spend the money if it was a POS. Can't wait to hear how well it works.
Or how well it doesn't work. :)

dave

·
has 1 FLY Ci
2,026 Posts
2 of my friends who ordered it are also in the same situation as the rest of you. i remembered when they ordered it and they still havent received their items. it was well over a month ago...

·
Network Analyst
3,487 Posts
Hey guys, I got my kit today via UPS.

It came with two bottles of the special soap and two filters.

I'm not gonna test it out today since it'll get dark soon, it's kinda wet outside and frankly, I just don't fscking feel like it. :)

I'll give it a whack-whack tommorow.

dave

1 - 20 of 21 Posts