BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a used PS2 in good condition. Was seldom used, actually rarely used which is the reason for selling. The PS2 was part of the GT3 package however I am selling the PS2 only along with the necessary cables and 1 controller. Also included is an Apple chip (which is not installed). I was given this chip from my cousin as a gift. I was planning on chipping but I don't even use the PS2 so why bother. Asking for best offer and prefer Bay Area. E-mail me if you have any q's. thanks for looking

·
Nymphomaniac
310 Posts
I have a friend looking for one, he's in San Jose. Still have it?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys, thanks for all the responses. Within the past few hours I've been receiving a lot of emails and offers. I'm not going to be shady about anything about the pricing and make up #'s that I claim other people are giving, so I guess you can call this a kind of an auction. I'm looking for best offer and I received at the same time with the same offers @ $100.

So place your offer in the post and simply put, the highest offer gets it.

You can check my feedback on ebay under HH814, so buy with confidence.

things I would like to mention
1) I prefer local b/c I do not trust shipping companies shipping electronics, but if the highest offer is not local. I will ship. The PS2 is in good working condition, but I will not accept responsibility for any damage that may happen during shipping. I will package the PS2 very well but it's still a risk.

2) I do not chip PS2s, so I do not know anything about the Apple chip model #s or any other chips. I only know that it says Apple on the chip and it is to be installed so that you can play copied games. It was a gift and MAY not work on all PS2s as I know there are different chips for PS2s out there. My cousin bought it for me so you can do a little research and figure if it works with the PS2 or not. I'm only including it as a bonus along with the PS2.

thanks again for looking

·
is now a 2L! woot!
303 Posts

·
is now a 2L! woot!
303 Posts
nevermind. my dad bought me ps2 and hid it from me. grr.

·
Registered
404 Posts
sExY cLk m3 gRL said:
nevermind. my dad bought me ps2 and hid it from me. grr.

wow... daddy girl ha... !!!!!:lmao:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts