BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize I'm new and haven't really gotten to know anybody yet, but you can trust me that I actually have this product and won't steal your money or something. I'm an honest person.

Since I really want to get this thing off my hands, I'm going to take $650 shipped (continental US) for this head unit. You can PM me or post here for more details on payment, shipping, etc.

This is the Sony head unit that has the plasma screen that can display graphics from memory sticks or one of many preset animations and screen savers.

It is BRAND NEW!! I've only opened the box once to make sure all the parts were there.

I think it is the best looking head unit you can buy. Retail is $1000. I'm going to lose a lot of money on this, and I've never even used it. It's just been sitting in my house all this time...

Here is the site with some info on the unit:
Head Unit Info

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I bought it from Online Car Stereo, and from what I read on their policy, I'm way past their 30-day or whatever deadline for returns. I've never really asked them though, maybe I still can. Thanks for the idea.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, it's time to make my final offer. $600 shipped. That's $400 off retail, a 40% discount.

People who have contacted me already, your price stays the same.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sure...I'll go take some right now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts