BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty new at the forum so you might already have this. If you do please let me know. But I was thinking why not have a place on the site where everyone just posts pics of their cars. No like a thread but like somehting that stays. Everyone with the SN, their mods, and some pics. I know some ppl have it as thier profile but just a pic list of cars to look through.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,183 Posts
the fanatics have both those things already

the pictures go in the showroom and the list of mod's of your car goies to another place in the forum. ask the moderator's where to put and how to get to that site in the forum...
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,183 Posts
AKAsevo said:
I'm pretty new at the forum so you might already have this. If you do please let me know. But I was thinking why not have a place on the site where everyone just posts pics of their cars. No like a thread but like somehting that stays. Everyone with the SN, their mods, and some pics. I know some ppl have it as thier profile but just a pic list of cars to look through.
i look it up for you where to post your mod's for you. you put them under the enthusiast directory just follow the direction's
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts