BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to go start it this morning and when it turned on it ran for like 5 seconds then just shut off, i did this 3 times and the same thing. and once i got it started it was idleing at 1000 rpm. anyone have any idea whats wrong? its garage kept so it wasnt that cold

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
bring it or flatbed it to dealership

if you got a 03 it is under warrenty. why fool around with it trying to solve the problem. have the dealership mech. do it for you that is their job. maybe they know something for your model car. that as happen to other cars. that is the way to go i think.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
yeah man..........let them worry about it and fix the prob. dont brake your head

·
Registered
726 Posts
yeah def. go to the dealer...ive had major battery problems in my 2 month old 3er and they took care of it

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alrightt thanks looks like im going to the dealer after school

·
Just a Brand-wh0re Elitist
3,716 Posts
Re: bring it or flatbed it to dealership

bobm3 said:
if you got a 03 it is under warrenty. why fool around with it trying to solve the problem. have the dealership mech. do it for you that is their job. maybe they know something for your model car. that as happen to other cars. that is the way to go i think.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:
if his dealer is anything like mine they have to reproduce the problem in order to get them to look at anything,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts