BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
Lol he spelled inquiries wrong...:tsk: :tsk:
Hey, if you're looking for a full time, lowpaying
(as in zip) job, you could correct all the spelling on this forum.
;)

·
I SHOP @ TURNER MOTORSPORT
765 Posts
He is asking 95k plus EPA, DOT and possibly CARB cert? It sounds to me like it's a European version Hartage H50. If you want to convert it, it is some CA$H.:dunno: But it's :pimpin: either way (if it's legit).:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
I believe that's how they spell inquiries (=enquiries) in europe. Some business I had in GB included emails including "Your enquiry..."
...strange, eh?

Cheers!:D

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Choson1 said:
Man, I wish he posted some pictures...
Well, I'm pretty sure that's the same H50 that Hartge had for sale under their "Demonstration Cars" not to long ago. I'll have to ask my buddy at Hartge too be sure because they must have just sold it. If so, it's probably the only one in the States (if it really is in the States ;) ) because about a month ago he said they hadn't shipped any because of all the hassle and expense of EPA, DOT, CARB, etc.. Anyway, if it is the same H50 there are pictures of it on my website... it's the car that was at the 2001 Essen Motor Show and is also the same one I posted pictures here of it's brakes etc. before the show. Try doing a search on the old board if you'd like to see them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts