BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
12,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44089

This guy MITE46 is a major dick. Just because he is a cheap ****er and doesn't want to pay for Vincent's kit. Also who is this dick 330xiA telling Vincent that he choose to release his DIY the 'wrong' way. WTF is he talking about?

Does someone want to write a nice 'closing statement' for that thread and then lock it? Please make sure to mention again and perhaps in bold that MITE46 is not affiliated with Vincent and that any DIY are performed at the members risk.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
oh goody more e-drama :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and yes i did fuc k up my laptop so if anyone knows where i can get some parts for a sony laptop cheap please let me know

i think i need a new keyboard and mouse thingy

·
2,393 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with the thread.

They seem to be discussing this in a civil way and that guy has every right to try to do that on his own, and it's not like Vince has a patent on it. That's like saying that since Hamann had a shift knob out noone else is allowed to start making shift knobs, even for personal use, because they should be buying the Hamann knob.

Personally, I'd be doing the exact same thing if I [was a loser and] drove step. Vince charges too much. And doing something unique and difficult is fun.

Plus the guy says if he can't figure it out he does plan to buy from Vince, which works out for everyone in the end.

I guess I just don't see the harm here. He's trying to do something himself and people are slamming him for it. Isn't that how cool things get done in the first place?

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,269 Posts
Dave said:
I don't see anything wrong with the thread.
They seem to be discussing this in a civil way and that guy has every right to try to do that on his own, and it's not like Vince has a patent on it. That's like saying that since Hamann had a shift knob out noone else is allowed to start making shift knobs, even for personal use, because they should be buying the Hamann knob.

Personally, I'd be doing the exact same thing if I [was a loser and] drove step. Vince charges too much. And doing something unique and difficult is fun.

Plus the guy says if he can't figure it out he does plan to buy from Vince, which works out for everyone in the end.

I guess I just don't see the harm here. He's trying to do something himself and people are slamming him for it. Isn't that how cool things get done in the first place?
I agree wholeheartedly with Dave here,this dude thinks he has the market cornered on his silly over priced ****!!

:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
12,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just felt like the thread was getting out of hand.

Tim

·
2,393 Posts
it looked like it was starting to then it levelled out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts