E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can get it replaced?? WHY?! why would people do this? whats the point!? maybe i should just jack it off some other M3 or something. thats probably what tehy did anyways since its only 1 side is missing. GAYNESS.:banghead: :ben: :ben: :banghead: :ben:

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
if someone stole yours, dont steal another m3's emblem, thats kinda messed up. i doubt that another M3 owner took yours, probably some immature jr high kids.

i dont think its that expensive to buy at the dealer....5-10 dollars?

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
damn, sorry to hear. you can get it at the dealership, or just get the carbon fiber ones :thumbup:

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,360 Posts
be original, get a z4 side marker instead.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
In West Lafayette, at a apt complex over 10 BMW's were vanadlized. A group of hicks stole all the roundels, kidneys, and emblems using screw drivers. You can imagine the damgage the bimmers sustained. Seems like the theif didn't damage your paintwork so be thankful for that.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
they are like 50 bucks, i ordered the 328i one on my old car cause i didnt like it after it was debadged and they wanted 35 for the 328i and then asked if i wanted the M for 50 and I said no im not a poser..

·
is now a 2L! woot!
260 Posts
the thing isnt 60 bucks. I got mine for 35 bucks at the dealership and thats like the whole M grill. they take out the grill and replace it with a new grill that includes the emblem. and you even get to to take the old grill home!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gayness. it was stolen from my parking spot in unversity too. like wtf?!?! where are the freekn securities? paying $260 per semester for the stupid parking spot is useless if the security don't do ****! sorry i had to vent.

·
Registered
609 Posts
my friend's M3 side grills got jack 3 times, BMW emblem front 1 time ,rear 2 times,and he dont have M3 Emblem now, coz just got jacked.....at his apartment and somehwere around riverside.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
im scared to put my metal hamann badge on my trunk cause of people like that! probably some punk poser who stole it and has it on his miata now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts