BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont want to hear ...that ******* or anything cause it was my choice to pick him but i didnt think he was gonna puke....

last night i picked up a couple of my friends from standard downtown who were extremely drunk and one them puked...that guy that puked is beyond depressed right now (his car stereo got jacked, he just got a dui for drivign one block at .09, and some lady was reversing on a straight and hit him on his front bumper and shes blaming him) and his ass was soo drunk he didnt even know he puked.....the point is how do i clean this ****? sell the car?

·
Registered
836 Posts
amil post piks of ur car IN DAYLIGHT biatch....You aLL HAVE TO SEE HIS CAR!!!. Nicest reg 3 series coupe ive seen!

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i made up my mind...im doing a part out and selling it ! i cant the thought that someone puked...this **** is going on ebay

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,181 Posts
that sucks man...

Q

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,499 Posts
Have it cleaned, get new mats, and get yourself hypnotized so yoo dont remember anything.

BTW, where exactly in your car did he puke?

·
'a certain moderator'
37,714 Posts
selling is a dumb idea, do the above and take it to a professional detailer, and buy new mats. maybe some nice hamann or UUC ones to make urself feel better

even better, charge ur friend who puked for everything

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,671 Posts
you should sell the car. u've had nothing but bad luck with her. swap for another and hope ur luck will turn

·
has 1 FLY Ci
2,026 Posts
this happened with my friend also, but it was in my brothers car. the whole car was puke. after we dropped him off we went to a gas station and cleaned what we can. the next day he spent around 50 bucks for a FULL interior detail and there isnt a trace of the puke. also his interior is cloth so the dame puke probably went through the seats too. if you have leather, it wont be as bad.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts