BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
lol me too! i just spent an hour and mine turned out like crap. it took forever to crop the damn car out. i guess ill be trying it again

·
Registered
595 Posts
hey aren't you getting a new bumper XS3X? if so do you still have your front add on, looks like rieger...for sale? i've been looking for that front...but it's so expensive everywhere...can you tell me where and how much you got it for? back to topic, i could make you a sig but i'm stuck at Virginia Tech...snowed in, and my gf's computer don't have the applications....

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
ReNNeN_PiNoY said:
i like the second one. good work bimmerchop. wish i knew how to use PS like some of you guys.
Thanx, but I wish I could use PS too. I have it, but have no clue how to use it. I used another program I have to make those 2 sig.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i took a crack at it ..they say i cant upload pictures to the site right now...but heres a look at it... hope it good enough for the E46fanatics forum...iv seen some great sigs on this site

·
mi casa @ technik
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Souljah said:
hey aren't you getting a new bumper XS3X? if so do you still have your front add on, looks like rieger...for sale? i've been looking for that front...but it's so expensive everywhere...can you tell me where and how much you got it for? back to topic, i could make you a sig but i'm stuck at Virginia Tech...snowed in, and my gf's computer don't have the applications....
yah man, but too bad you are in virginia, otherwsie i could sell the front to you.

check with BPT-Tuning/MMS-tuning/DTMautohaus they are carry rieger stuffs

1 - 20 of 20 Posts