BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,499 Posts
Yeah, that stuff will stain. Sorry man. That sucks.

You might wanna try washing it with dawn, claying it, wash it again, and then wax it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
.....Tonight on ABC

...a man accused of murder today because his car was vandalized with silly string and feces. Reports state that Mr.Cecil328i awoke to find his car covered in green silly string and shit! He then searched the city frantically looking to decapitate the individuals responsible for ruining his BMW.

....Here's a reporter w/ the story...

Yes Lynn, Cecil328i is set to stand trial for brushing an individual to death. He used a brush with steel bristles. The murder brush was found on the counter of 3rd & Vine. Prosecuters say that they have a strong case, but the defense is claiming temporary insanity citing the murder was done "in the heat of passion". We'll have more on our story later on tonight. This is Evangelina Fanatica signing out.

Thank you Evangelina. We'll have more on this story after our commercial break.

(yes, I'm very bored! :D )

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
Anonymous_FTP said:
.....Tonight on ABC

...a man accused of murder today because his car was vandalized with silly string and feces. Reports state that Mr.Cecil328i awoke to find his car covered in green silly string and shit! He then searched the city frantically looking to decapitate the individuals responsible for ruining his BMW.

....Here's a reporter w/ the story...

Yes Lynn, Cecil328i is set to stand trial for brushing an individual to death. He used a brush with steel bristles. The murder brush was found on the counter of 3rd & Vine. Prosecuters say that they have a strong case, but the defense is claiming temporary insanity citing the murder was done "in the heat of passion". We'll have more on our story later on tonight. This is Evangelina Fanatica signing out.

Thank you Evangelina. We'll have more on this story after our commercial break.

(yes, I'm very bored! :D )
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

good sh!t

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
2,047 Posts
Cecil328i said:
Dad asked me to go get some breakfast from McDonalds this morning, so i get dressed, go outside, see some greenish confetti type stuff on my roof......get closer......closer..........damn silly string on my right side with a piece of **** on my handle bar. The silly string was on the roof windows and some of the back. Luckily the silly string washed off with water but i havent tried the **** stain yet. Hope its dog ****. Anywho......someone is about to die.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :ben: :ben:
The thought just occurred to me. What if your dad was playin a joke on you? He dug up your **** from the toilet and slapped it on your car, while spraying silly string over the top to simulate some semen. :eeps:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
Haters suck. Really. I would say retaliate but you know, I believe in Karma. I think in the heat of the moment it's easy to want revenge but I've had MUCH, MUCH worse things done to my car and trust me, Karma came around/ is coming around. Stay strong and be vigilant. Part of owning a BMW is trying not to piss people off and watching your back... hate to say it but it's true.

·
Network Analyst
3,487 Posts
a s u r a 0 s 9 said:
dude man....wtf ?

hope karma gets to all the hating bastards quick...
You should have kept the poop and had it tested for DNA. Maybe it would have matched with someone, or something.

dave

·
Registered
42 Posts
Every day I think of two things:
One is what your car look might like today because it's been stained...
And the other is what I would do to the guy that put silly string on your car

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
i agree with 32 if you want to play it safe

wash the area or all section of car with dawn then clay it.
wash area again and then put a few layers of polish on the area. should do the trick.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Mod Squad
12,558 Posts
Damn, that's some crazy vindictive stuff right there. I mean silly string is one thing, but to leave crap on your car, that's taking things to a whole different level.

Sucks man. But it could have been A LOT worse than that. That's probably not gonna make you feel much better either. :sad:

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,181 Posts
sorry to hear dude...

I think our cars should come with car covers if we park outside..

Q

1 - 18 of 18 Posts